Coupled resonator filter design
: Monofilament filter
fabric : Amsoil motorcycle oil filter
Coupled Resonator Filter Design
- Filter design is the process of designing a filter (in the sense in which the term is used in signal processing, statistics, and applied mathematics), often a linear shift-invariant filter, which satisfies a set of requirements, some of which are contradictory.
- A device that displays electrical resonance, esp. one used for the detection of radio waves
- A musical or scientific instrument responding to a single sound or note, used for detecting it when it occurs in combination with other sounds
- an electrical circuit that combines capacitance and inductance in such a way that a periodic electric oscillation will reach maximum amplitude
- An apparatus that increases the resonance of a sound, esp. a hollow part of a musical instrument
- a hollow chamber whose dimensions allow the resonant oscillation of electromagnetic or acoustic waves
- any system that resonates
- connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks
- Connect (a railroad vehicle or a piece of equipment) to another
- (couple) a pair who associate with one another; "the engaged couple"; "an inseparable twosome"
- Join to form a pair
- conjugate: joined together especially in a pair or pairs
is an integral part of ATLAS, the particle accelerator at Argonne National Laboratory.
Peter Bonzo's resonator guitar before a performance at the Riverside in Taipei.
See also: cheap polarizing filter the web proxy filter failed to bind its socket ac filter site anti filter millipore filter housing tap water filter reviews quality shower filters 1 micron water filter cartridge dsl filter home alarm
- (日) 23:15:07|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/08/18(金) 01:01:51 |
- [ Edit ]