CPL FILTER. 16X16X1 AIR FILTER
- A porous device for removing impurities or solid particles from a liquid or gas passed through it
- remove by passing through a filter; "filter out the impurities"
- an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- A device for suppressing electrical or sound waves of frequencies not required
- device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- A screen, plate, or layer of a substance that absorbs light or other radiation or selectively absorbs some of its components
- (CPLs) Color Position Lights, PRR style signal heads with new color lenses installed.^
- Cost per Lead. Where you pay for a lead i.e. is someone does something.
- The Combined Programming Language (CPL) was a computer programming language developed jointly between the Mathematical Laboratory at the University of Cambridge and the University of London Computer Unit during the 1960s hence CPL gained the nickname "Cambridge Plus London".
CPL Filter [008/365]
day was a very boring day..Took very few shots during the day, but nothing worthy..I just got a new CPL filter
fort he 50mm lens..and i have yet to
had a chance to
use it. I can't wait! Hopefully tomarow!
Location: Karuizawa, Nagano
Canon 7D | Canon 17-85mm EFS USM | CPL filter
Note: The background is mount Asama.
See also: reverse osmosis drinking water filter kenko uv filter pop spam filter afe dry air filter barracuda web filter appliance mahle oil filter 10 gallon aquarium filter hayward bag filters
- (日) 23:14:38|
- Category: None